Did you know?
- Landmark Center welcomes 235,000 visitors each year.
- 15 nonprofit organizations call Landmark Center home, contributing to its valuable role as “an incubator for the arts.”
- 96% of Minnesota Landmarks’ community programming initiatives are free or low cost, making them accessible and affordable to 28,000 people of all ages..
- Minnesota Landmarks develops and facilitates 18 Sundays at Landmark family-friendly multicultural programs each year.
- Summer Arts Discovery, a program designed to connect audiences of all ages with a variety of local visual artists and their creative process provides a unique showcase for 10 local artists' work from June through August.
- Contributions can be made to Minnesota Landmarks by cash, check, credit card or stock transfer. Our mailing address is:
Landmark Center, 75 West 5th Street, Suite 404,
Saint Paul, MN 55102-1438
- To give online, click on this link: www.givemn.org/organization/Minnesota-Landmarks
- Many companies match employee gifts. Please ask your human resources representative if matching funds are available for your gift to Minnesota Landmarks.
- Leave a legacy to Minnesota Landmarks with a planned gift from your estate.
- Consider a memorial gift to honor someone special to you.
Please contact Steve Budas at 651.292.4375 with any questions you may have about your contribution to Minnesota Landmarks, in support of Landmark Center or you may email Amy at amino[@]landmarkcenter.org.
Landmark Center is owned and supported by Ramsey County and managed by Minnesota Landmarks, a 501 ( c) (3) nonprofit, community-based organization. Your contribution is tax deductible as allowed by law.