POLICY & GUIDELINES
Landmark Center is a public, multi-use building. The building is open to the public until 5 pm Monday through Sunday and until 8 pm Thursdays.
CATERING AND BEVERAGE SERVICES
Please review our catering and beverage services page for more information. Landmark Center participates in a food recycling program. Please work with our Rental Events Department to learn more.
Decorations are welcome in our facility. We do have decorating guidelines in place in order to protect the beauty of this historic site.
- Do not tape anything onto any painted surface
- All candles must be enclosed in glass
- Glitter and/or confetti cannot be thrown in the building or used as table decorations
- No lights can be put in the Ficus trees
- No fog machines
- If balloon bunches are used, they must be weighted with something other than sand
- Helium-filled mylar balloons are not allowed in the building and will be removed by Minnesota Landmarks’ staff if brought in
- Damage fees will be assessed if these restrictions are not observed
AUDIO VISUAL EQUIPMENT
In-house equipment includes:
- 4 podiums with microphones
- 2 standing microphones
- 3 flip charts
- 1 overhead with screen
- DVD/VCR monitor
- LCD projector
- Additional audio visual equipment is available through an outside source. Call for price quotes.
Please see our Rental Packet for more information on our policies and guidelines. Questions? Contact the Events Department at 651-292-3228.