Landmark Center is open regular public hours. The Visitor Information Center, which provides tourist information for all of St. Paul and Ramsey County, is staffed Monday – Friday, 10 am – 2 pm, Saturday 10 am – 4 pm, and Sunday 12-3 pm. (Those who are interested in renting Landmark Center’s spaces must make a reservation with the Landmark Center Events Department 651.292.3293.)
Landmark Center is a dynamic cultural center in the heart of downtown Saint Paul and home to music, dance, theater, exhibitions, public forums, and more. We host countless special events for the community, with the health and well being of our audience, artists, community partners, and volunteers as a foremost priority. Join us to enjoy the arts together within the beautiful, historic settings of this National Historic Monument building!
Please check our website for any cancellations or changes to Landmark Center’s schedule of activities and cultural programs.
- Come to a community event – Community Events & Programs Calendar
- Visit the building
- For the best experience, groups larger than 15 should call management at 651.292.3237 prior to their visit.
- Plan a special occasion – Weddings & Rentals
- Interested in locating your office or business in Landmark Center? We have beautiful historic suites available in Landmark Center. Download our leasing flyer, email us or call 651.292.4375 with your interest in exploring space available for leasing.
- Support Landmark Center – Make a donation to support the arts at Landmark Center or find out how you can join us for our annual “Once Upon a Time” Gala.
- Come work for us – we are hiring! Check out our current job opportunities.
Landmark Center is owned and supported by Ramsey County and managed by Minnesota Landmarks, a non-profit agency dedicated to Landmark Center. We preserve and manage Landmark Center as a dynamic gathering place that celebrates the cultural diversity and collective history of the community. We strive to create a more connected and inclusive community, with a vibrant Landmark Center as its cultural heart.