Support Landmark Center
Your donation broadens horizons, fosters understanding, and sparks curiosity
In 2020, Minnesota Landmarks is celebrating 50 years of providing quality arts and cultural programming for free or low cost at Landmark Center.
As we look back on the half century of work, we know none of this would be possible without the support of individuals in the community who donate, attend events, perform, display art, share their traditions and more. But there are always more opportunities to pursue at Landmark Center, which is why your support today is vital to keeping 98% of Minnesota Landmarks’ community programs free or low cost.
A few recent quotes from program guests:
“I love the Landmark Center. You guys do awesome events for our community at no or low cost and that’s important to me and so many others! Thank You!”
“Always an excellent program! I would come with my mother and now I bring my granddaughter!”
Gifts of any size make you a Friend of Landmark Center, and we hope you’ll join us at one of this year’s 250+ programs, including 50th anniversary celebrations, or simply stop in to wander the courtrooms and admire this beautiful landmark that you have helped to preserve.
Contributions can be made online via Paypal (click the donate buttons on this page), GiveMN, or by cash or check.
Checks can be made payable to Minnesota Landmarks and mailed to:
75 West 5th Street, Suite 404
Saint Paul, MN 55102-1438
Watch the video below to hear from Executive Director, Amy Mino, and learn more about the programs and impact that Landmark Center has in the community.
To give online, click on the button below:
Other ways to support Landmark Center
- Attend or sponsor Landmark Center’s Annual Once Upon a Time Gala – this year, travel back to the 1970s.
- Matching Gifts: Many companies match employee gifts. Please ask your human resources representative if matching funds are available for your gift to Minnesota Landmarks.
- Planned Giving: Leave a legacy to Minnesota Landmarks with a planned gift from your estate. Contact Marissa Gray at email@example.com or 651.292.3295
- Memorial Giving: Consider a memorial gift to honor someone special to you.
- Transfer Stock: Please contact Marissa Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651.292.3295 for information for transferring stock to Minnesota Landmarks
- Volunteer: Donate your time and energy to support Landmark Center
Please contact Marissa Gray at 651.292.3295 with any questions you may have about your contribution to Minnesota Landmarks, in support of Landmark Center.
Landmark Center is owned and supported by Ramsey County and managed by Minnesota Landmarks, a 501 ( c) (3) nonprofit, community-based organization. Your contribution is tax deductible as allowed by law.
Thank you to our major corporate partners:
Ramsey County, Nash Foundation, Margaret H. & James E. Kelley Foundation, F. R. Bigelow Foundation, Mardag Foundation, St. Paul Cultural STAR, Best Buy Foundation, Hardenbergh Foundation