Support Landmark Center & Its Community Programs
Contributions can be made online via Paypal and GiveMN:
Your donation broadens horizons, fosters understanding, and sparks curiosity.
Minnesota Landmarks is celebrating its 53rd year of caring for Landmark Center and providing quality arts and cultural programming at Landmark Center that reaches all people in our community.
Watch the video highlights from our year and read our most recent 2022-2023 Annual Report. We were founded in 1970 on a vision of Landmark Center as a community-centered gathering place for arts and culture, where everyone is welcome, and arts and history are available for free or at low cost. Today, your support continues this mission of keeping arts accessible for everyone in the community.
A gift of any amount makes you a Friend of Landmark Center and provides essential support for our historic spaces and annual community arts and cultural programs.
We depend on our community to keep 98% of Minnesota Landmarks’ community programs free or low cost. Contributions can be made online via Paypal and GiveMN:
Other ways to support Landmark Center:
- Attend or sponsor Landmark Center’s Annual Once Upon a Time Gala – next year’s Gala will be on Friday, November 8, 2024. Sponsorship opportunities are available! See the Gala page for more info.
- Matching Gifts: Many companies match employee gifts. Please ask your human resources representative if matching funds are available for your gift to Minnesota Landmarks.
- Planned Giving: Leave a legacy for Landmark Center with a planned gift from your estate. Contact Minnesota Landmarks at email@example.com or 651.292.4375.
- Memorial Giving: Consider a memorial gift to honor or remember someone special to you.
- Transfer Stock: Please contact Minnesota Landmarks at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651.292.3285 for information for transferring a stock donation to Minnesota Landmarks.
- Volunteer: Donate your time and energy to support Landmark Center.
Please contact Executive Director Amy Mino (651.292.3285 or email@example.com) with any questions you may have about your contribution to Minnesota Landmarks, in support of Landmark Center. You can access our past Annual Reports at these links:
You can also watch the video below to learn more about our programs and the impact that Landmark Center has in the community.
Landmark Center is owned and supported by Ramsey County and managed by Minnesota Landmarks, a 501( c)(3) nonprofit, community-based organization. Consider a gift today! Your contribution is tax deductible as allowed by law.