Support Landmark Center
Your donation broadens horizons, fosters understanding, and sparks curiosity
Thanks to support like yours, Landmark Center is able to continue to be a place for the community to gather and experience quality arts and cultural programming throughout the year. Our goal is to provide interactive and impactful cultural experiences that everyone is able to access, which is why your support is critical to ensuring that 98% of Minnesota Landmarks’ community programs continue to be free or low cost.
Not only are you providing accessible arts and culture, but you are helping to preserve this historic landmark, in which 14 non-profits call home. None of this would be possible without community support. We would love for you to join us at one of this year’s 267 programs, or simply stop in to visit this beautiful landmark.
Contributions can be made to Minnesota Landmarks, Inc. by cash, check, credit card or stock transfer. Our mailing address is:
Landmark Center, 75 West 5th Street, Suite 404,
Saint Paul, MN 55102-1438
Watch the video below to hear from Executive Director, Amy Mino, and learn more about the programs and impact that Landmark Center has in the community.
To give online, click on the button below:
Other ways to support Landmark Center
- Attend or sponsor Landmark Center’s Annual Once Upon a Time Gala – this year, travel back to the 1960s.
- Matching Gifts: Many companies match employee gifts. Please ask your human resources representative if matching funds are available for your gift to Minnesota Landmarks.
- Planned Giving: Leave a legacy to Minnesota Landmarks with a planned gift from your estate. Contact Marissa Gray at email@example.com or 651.292.3295
- Memorial Giving: Consider a memorial gift to honor someone special to you.
- Transfer Stock: Please contact Marissa Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651.292.3295 for information for transferring stock to Minnesota Landmarks
- Volunteer: Donate your time and energy to support Landmark Center
Please contact Steve Budas at 651.292.4375 with any questions you may have about your contribution to Minnesota Landmarks, in support of Landmark Center or you may email Amy Mino at email@example.com.
Did you know?
- Landmark Center welcomes 235,000 visitors each year.
- 15 nonprofit organizations call Landmark Center home, contributing to its valuable role as “an incubator for the arts.”
- 96% of Minnesota Landmarks’ community programming initiatives are free or low cost, making them accessible and affordable to 28,000 people of all ages.
- Minnesota Landmarks develops and facilitates 18 Sundays at Landmark family-friendly multicultural programs each year.
- Summer arts programs connect audiences of all ages with a variety of local visual artists and their creative process, providing a unique showcase for local artists’ work from June through August.
Landmark Center is owned and supported by Ramsey County and managed by Minnesota Landmarks, a 501 ( c) (3) nonprofit, community-based organization. Your contribution is tax deductible as allowed by law.