Sundays at Landmark is a series of cultural and art events that are designed to entertain, enrich and educate an audience. Most programs begin at 1 pm and are free and open to the public, unless otherwise noted.
May 3POSTPONED| Kid’s Tea at the Castle | 1 & 2 pm (reservations required) | Free
- May 10 ONLINE ONLY| Saint Paul Civic Symphony Mother’s Day Concert | 1 pm | Free
Enjoy previously recorded excerpts from past St. Paul Civic Symphony concerts: For more videos visit the symphony’s YouTube channel.
Past Events of 2019-2020 season
- September 15 | Mid-Autumn Moon Festival | 3-6 pm | Free
- October 6 | Nooks & Crannies Tour | 1 pm | Free
- October 20 | Saint Paul Civic Symphony | 1 pm | Free
- October 27 | Great Pumpkin Celebration | 1 pm | Free
- November 17 | Minnesota Mandolin Orchestra | 1 pm | Free
- November 24 | A Landmark Hoe-down (celebrating National Square Dance Day) | 1 pm | Free
- December 15 | Santa’s Workshop | 1 pm | Free
- January 5 | MN Boychoir Concert | 1 and 3:30 pm | Free
- January 12 | Urban Expedition | 1 pm | Free
- January 26 | Civic Symphony: Winter Carnival Concert | 2 pm | Free
- February 9| Urban Expedition | 1 pm | Free
- February 16 | Balkan Festival | 12-5 pm | $4/$6
- March 8 | Urban Expedition | 1 pm | Free
March 15ONLINE ONLY| Day of Irish Dance | 11 am – 5 pm | $5/$7 March 17CANCELED| St. Patrick’s Day Irish Celebration | 10 am – 5 pm | $5/$7 March 22POSTPONED Urban Expedition | 1 pm | Free
April 5POSTPONED to MAY 31| Urban Expedition | 1 pm | Free April 26POSTPONED| Bandwidth Community Band Festival | 12:30 pm | Free
Sundays at Landmark series is supported by Ecolab, Travelers, the Xcel Energy Foundation, and Ramsey County. Please give financial support for Landmark Center’s programs and activities!