Support Landmark Center
Your donation broadens horizons, fosters understanding, and sparks curiosity.
In 2020, Minnesota Landmarks is celebrating 50 years of providing quality arts and cultural programming for free or low cost at Landmark Center.
Minnesota Landmarks was founded in 1970 with a vision of Landmark Center as a community-centered gathering place for arts and culture, where everyone is welcome.
Today, your support continues this mission of keeping arts accessible for everyone in the community, regardless of their background or income.
A gift of any amount makes you a Friend of Landmark Center and provides support for our historic spaces as well as our 240+ community programs (both at Landmark Center and virtually). We depend on our community to keep 98% of Minnesota Landmarks’ programs free or low cost.
Contributions can be made online via Paypal, GiveMN, or by cash or check.
Other ways to support Landmark Center:
- Attend or sponsor Landmark Center’s Annual Once Upon a Time Gala – this year, travel back to the 1970s.
- Matching Gifts: Many companies match employee gifts. Please ask your human resources representative if matching funds are available for your gift to Minnesota Landmarks.
- Planned Giving: Leave a legacy for Landmark Center with a planned gift from your estate. Contact Minnesota Landmarks at email@example.com or 651.292.4375.
- Memorial Giving: Consider a memorial gift to honor someone special to you.
- Transfer Stock: Please contact Minnesota Landmarks at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651.292.4375 for information for transferring a stock donation to Minnesota Landmarks.
- Volunteer: Donate your time and energy to support Landmark Center.
Please contact Executive Director Amy Mino (651.292.3285 or email@example.com) with any questions you may have about your contribution to Minnesota Landmarks, in support of Landmark Center. For more information on Minnesota Landmarks and to view a list of Friends and Supporters, please click the links below.
You can also watch the video below to learn more about our programs and the impact that Landmark Center has in the community.
Landmark Center is owned and supported by Ramsey County and managed by Minnesota Landmarks, a 501 ( c) (3) nonprofit, community-based organization. Your contribution is tax deductible as allowed by law.